Static Flying Coach
To be awarded a Static Progression coach rating, you must have successfully completed and been signed off for all of the Static Pro skills. Upon demonstrating that you are competent at the flying skills, you will also complete a coach rating assessment in person with a current IBA rated Trainer.
The evaluation will include the following items:
- Verification of personal flight skills
- Coach Rating orientation briefing
- Safety awareness and understanding briefing
- Review of the Fundamentals of Coaching guide
- Completion of the Tunnel Coach Ready Online Assessment
- Observation of at least one coaching session with students to verify proficiency and understanding
Once the evaluation is successful, the Trainer will award the rating.